Texas Judge Tom Head is worried about what might happen if President Obama wins reelection in November. There could be riots, unrest or a “civil war, maybe,” he told a local television station this week.
Because of that, the Lubbock County judge has decided the only way to prepare is to increase taxes to help beef up local law enforcement. | TPMMuckraker
- Texas Judge Preparing For ‘Civil War’ If Obama Re-Elected « CBS Dallas / Fort Worth
- Texas official warns of Obama civil war (conservativeread.com)
- Judge preps for 'civil war' if Obama re-elected (wnd.com)
- Republican judge in Texas warns of 'civil war' if Obama reelected (rawstory.com)
- This Texas Judge Says Re-Electing Obama Would Lead To A Civil War (businessinsider.com)