At Peking University, Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad praised friendship between Iran and China, while delivering an attack on the current US-dominated world order.
Speaking at the 23rd anniversary of the death of Islam philosopher Imam Khomeini in Harare, Mr Pournajaf said their presence in Zimbabwe was meant to share ideas which include fighting Western domination on so-called weaker states. Mr Pournajaf said it was up to developing countries to decide their future.
- Don't Freak Out, But Iran Is Helping Venezuela Build Drones
- Iran and Venezuela have more in common than the west thinks
- Iran, Venezuela call U.S. a global danger
- 'Russia, China back Iran nuclear rights' - YouTube
- Objective of US and Israeli Policy is Economic Warfare Against Iran - YouTube