According to The Guardian UK story, the study by two Colombian professors found that "2.6% of the total street value of cocaine produced remains within the country [Columbia], while a staggering 97.4% of profits are reaped by criminal syndicates and laundered by banks, in first-world consuming countries." - http://know4life.blogspot.com/2012/06/how-us-government-banks-prison.html
***Download the MP3 at jasirix.bandcamp.com***
- Freeway Ricky Ross - A Pawn in the CIA's Drug Game - YouTube
- Freeway Ricky Ross on Alex Jones Tv 1/5: How The CIA Supply, Control, Operate The Drug Business - YouTube
- 'Bush, Reagan let drugs flow free to US from Nicaragua' - ex-dealer Ricky Ross- YouTube
- CIA Torture Jet crashed with 4 Tons of COCAINE - YouTube
- A Gulfstream II jet that crash landed in Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula in late September bearing a load of nearly four tons of cocaine. This particular Gulfstream II (tail number N987SA), was used between 2003 and 2005 by the CIA for at least three trips between the U.S. east coast and Guantanamo Bay — home to the infamous "terrorist" prison camp — according to a number of press reports.